TRANSITIONS ANGLED ENTRY RAMP
• Extruded Tread Surface: Offers slip-resistance to ensure traction in any weather.
• Adjustable Legs with Swivel Feet: Allows for approximately 2 inches of vertical adjustments. The legs adjust independently, making the Angled Entry Ramp the perfect solution for uneven surfaces
• High-strenth Aluminum Materials: This ramp is made completely out of high-strength aluminum which will not rust or corrode over time
• Pre-drilled slots: Holes are pre-drilled for anchoring. Hardware included.
• Made in the USA and carries a lifetime warranty
The TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Ramp is portable, stand-alone threshold ramp featuring independently adjustble legs with swivel feet, allowing for vertical adjustment ranging from 1-3/8 to 5-7/8 inches in height. This self-supporting aluminum threshold ramp is ideal for doorways that swing in and out, uneven surfaces, or single step rises.
• Overall Dimensions: 23.875" x 36.25"
• Height (ramp only): 1.669"
• Usable Height Range with 1.5" Swivel Feet: 2.154" to 4.361"
• Usable Height Range with 2.5" Swivel Feet: 3.178" to 4.361"
• Weight: 10.4 lbs
• Weight Capacity: 700 lbs