MATERIAL: Adhesive Vinyl
Size: 14"H x 10"W
Plastic Plastic combines standard, reliable performance with 50% recycled content to create a dependable, earth-friendly material solution. Select this material when your signs are going to be installed inside, and in a protected outdoor environment. Plastic signs can be used outside for short-term applications like construction sites. They are the most economical choice for a rigid sign. Ideally suited to 14" x 20" or smaller unless you are mounting them to a wall or rigid surface.
• Manufactured with 50% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic and is recyclable – code 2
• 0.55" thick polyethylene, matte surface print
• Impact resistant with slight flexibility
• 3/16" mounting holes with rounded corners
• Service temperature: -90°F to 168°