26" x 14" ~ Analog Control
• Provides therapeutic infrared heat
• No water needed – moist heat pad produces its own moisture
• Temporarily relieves arthritic and rheumatic pain
• Heating pad relieves pain caused by muscle spasms
• The increased blood flow can relieve the inflamed joints and help maintain flexibility
• A convenient hand-held momentary switch, allows the user to maintain the highest temperature possible
• Rest and the thermotech moist heat pad will gradually relax the muscle spasm, restoring its normal length and relieving pain
• The King Pad (14" x 26") is recommended for large areas such as the back and spine
• It is recommended to use a moist heat pad in conjunction with electrotherapy
Moist heat from this heat therapy pad increases circulation. These moist heating pads speed recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away wastes which hinder healing. This moist heat pack therapy is known as electric fomentation therapy. The application of moist heat (fomentation) is commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors and doctors. A hand held momentary switch of this moist heat pack, controlled by the user, turns the hot pack on and off, and allows the user to maintain the highest temperature possible. The momentary switch of this heat therapy pad must be held "on" to allow the unit to heat, released while cooling to normal body temperature. This moist heat pad can be so relaxing; often the user may fall asleep. When the pressure switch is released, the unit immediately shuts off. The thermotech moist heat pad produces moist heat automatically by drawing moisture from humidity in the air and retaining it in the hot pack’s outer flannel cover.
Because this heating pad delivers very intense moist heat, these moist heating pads are more effective than other electric heating pads on the market.
The heat therapy pad moisture produced by the thermotech hot pack transfers the high heat deeper into tissues than an ordinary dry heat pad.
Moist heat therapy increases circulation and speeds recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away the wastes which may hinder healing.
Draws moisture from humidity in the air and retains it in the hot pack’s outer flannel cover. The rapid heat rise, occurring when the hot pack is turned on, forces the moisture out of the flannel onto the skin, speeding temporary relief to the treated area.
Thermotech is the premiere professional grade moist heating pad. The Thermotech heating pad produces moist heat automatically, by attracting moisture from humidity in the air. This moisture is then retained by the pads outer flannel cover. The flannel cover is washable, and included at no extra charge. Moist heat increases circulation, and speeds recovery, by bringing in fresh blood cells. The application of moist heat has been proven useful in relieving many types of pain, including arthritic and rheumatic pain.