• Longer Ergonomically designed
• Also referred to as the "Barron" handle (J.N. Barron, Salisbury)
• Smooth tapered octagonal body
• Offers precise fingertip control
• Fitment No. 3
• Fits blades 6, 9, 10, 10A, E/11, 11, 11P, 12, 12D, 13, 14, 15, 15A, 15C, D/15, 15T, 16, 40 and SG3
Ergonomically designed, the Stainless steel B3 also referred to as the "Barron" handle, (J.N.Barron, Salisbury), with it’s smooth tapered octagonal body, offers precise fingertip control required for Hand surgery such as a Fasciectomy (removal of scar like tissue), peripheral nerve repair and surgery of the tendons and joints. Can also be utilised for excision biopsies of lesions from the face, head, neck and vessels, Hypospadias repair, genital reconstruction work and tumour dissection. Beneficial for making delicate dissections and cutting along curved lines it is also popular within the disciplines of Maxillo-facial surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and Periodontal surgery.
There are no reviews yet.