MEPILEX TRANSFER FOAM DRESSING
6" x 8" ~ Sold by the each
• A think and extremely conformable foam dressing that is used for skin protection or for wounds that exude a lot
• Minimizes pain and skin damage at dressing changes
• Well suited to be used under compression bandages
• Is extremely soft and very comfortable to wear
• Can remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound (you can change this pad without changing Mepilex Transfer)
• On exuding wounds, Mepilex Transfer will have some kind of absorbing pad on top of it
• Low risk of skin irritation and allergy
Indications Mepilex Transfer is designed for a wide range of exuding wounds or wound that are difficult to dress, such as tumour wounds and skin disorders such as Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB), donor sites, and venous leg ulcers. Use for medium to high exuding wounds, as a protective layer on non-exuding wounds and/or large areas with fragile skin, also provides less painful dressing changes for your patients.
There are no reviews yet.