PORTABLE GRAVITY FED EYEWASH
16 gallon (60.6 L) capacity gravity operated portable eyewash
• Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
• A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
• Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this 16 gallon (60.6 L) portable
• Measurements: 22-1/2" high, 21-1/2" wide, 19-1/2" deep. *Note: Unit must be wall hung
• Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
Haws portable Model 7500 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7500's full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can't help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.