PORTABLE GRAVITY FED EYEWASH
9 gallon (34.1 L) capacity gravity operated portable eyewash
• Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
• A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
• Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this 9 gallon (34.1 L) portable
• Measurements: 14-1/2" high, 22" wide, 10-1/8" deep. *Note: Unit must be wall hung
• Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment
Compact portable eyewash Model 7501 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7501's full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can't help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.