MATERIAL: High Intensity Reflective Aluminum
Size: 18"H x 18"W, with 60" Wood Handle
High Intensity Reflective Aluminum Reflective sheeting adds extra visibility when light shines on the surface. General visibility provides good appearance in daylight and when light reflects back at night. Use on signs for day and improve being seen at night.
• Surface-printed prismatic sheeting (regognized by the Federal Highway Administration) is bonded to .080" aluminum
• Protected by high-gloss UV polyester overlaminate film
• Resists: Rust and Corrosion
• Withstands extreme temperatures
• Endures outdoor environments
• Service temperature range: -30° to 200°F
PADDLE SIGNS KEY FEATURES:
• Paddle signs are printed on both sides
• Help crossing guards direct cars through a pedestrian or school crossing area
• Easy to carry and maneuver
There are no reviews yet.